for synthetic fibers...
...including nelpe shells
- Technically, Nelpe Shells are ready to use, but you may want to include them in a normal load of diaper laundry prior to the first use.
- Following each use, store soiled Nelpe Bottoms in a dry diaper pail.
- Wash every other or every third day to minimize stains and stinks.
- Begin with a cold or warm rinse without detergent. Follow with a hot wash using the smallest acceptable amount of cloth diaper safe detergent. If necessary, finish with another cold or warm rinse without detergent.
- Nelpe Shells should be hung to dry. If necessary, tumble dry without heat.
- Please avoid bleach, Borax, OxiClean, soda, softener, vinegar, and other laundry additives.